GB's number one asset is its employees. Come and get to know Felicia Lennon.
1. What’s your current title? Resolution Manager
2. You’ve been with GB for just over three years and have racked up a number of accolades. Your spirit to help others just shines. How do you feel about being in this industry? I absolutely love being in this industry. It has provided me a path to meet new people, advance my education, and constantly learn. This industry is a secret gem that needs more attention from the younger group.
3. You recently attended CLM’s Claims College. Tell us why you were there. This past September I completed my final year of the Worker’s Compensation course – a bittersweet moment because I am going to miss it. This has been a fantastic opportunity to further my career with Gallagher Bassett.
4. You mentor new resolution managers. Why is that important to you? Being a mentor is an absolute honor – whether it’s inside the office assisting others with their questions or outside on the soccer field helping the younger children advance in their skills. I remember when I was a new hire for Gallagher Bassett as well as being a brand new soccer player, and I want to provide people coming into a new place with unfamiliar faces with the feeling of a happy memory and not a scary one. Guiding new hires or new players have made me feel a sense of worth and pride. The best feeling is showing someone a trick I know that will make their task easier. I love to see the smile on people’s faces. It’s a reassurance that I am right where I am supposed to be.
5. Who is a role model in your life? Why? My Father. Because he never lets anything stop him. He has a huge heart and is very well-rounded. He is my financial advisor, my therapist, and my biggest supporter.
6. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t yet? Hot air balloon ride over the Grand Canyon. I have been to Arizona many times before and always enjoyed watching the sunset over the mountains with all the colorful balloons.
7. What one word guides you? Empathy. I have a way of being able to understand each situation that I am faced with – good or bad. Being empathetic allows me to relate more on a one-on-one basis with each client, provider, employer, vendor, but most importantly the injured employees. I believe empathy is the reason for my success.
Connect on LinkedIn.