GB's number one asset is its employees. Come and get to know Grey Reale.
1. What’s your current title? Senior Resolution Manager
2.Name something rewarding about your position? I enjoy taking my time talking with claimants so that they know I am familiar with their claims. I find it rewarding to be able to provide some security to injured workers so that they can just focus on getting better.
3. You work for a large national transportation client. Why do you like being on a dedicated team? I love being on a dedicated team because I get to build closer relationships with all the client contacts. After over a year on this account, I have worked with so many locations on a regular basis that we are getting to know one another and everything flows much easier for all involved. I am working with some great people.
4. Best business advice you ever received? My dad owned bicycle shops for most of my life, and the best business advice he ever gave me was that honesty is the best way to gain trust. He always treated customers well, and gave it to them straight, and it is likely why he was so successful.
5. Favorite hobby or activity to unwind? Hanging out with my two girls, rescue Weimareners, Blakely and Donut (see photo).
6. What’s something you’re proud of? I am proud of my New York Italian cooking!
7. What one word guides you? Integrity. I have always believed that if I worked hard, and stayed true to my beliefs, success would follow.
Connect on LinkedIn.