GB's number one asset is its employees. Come and get to know Kyle Dickherber.
1. What is your current title? Mid-Level Resolution Manager
2. You’re fairly new to GB on a large national retail client. What have you learned about GB culture since you’ve come on board? GB is a team driven culture. Even though most of our work is done individually, we always look to each for advice and to learn from one another.
3. Name something rewarding about your position? The most rewarding aspect about my position is being able to help people after troubling experiences.
4. Who’s been the greatest influence on your life? Why? My father has been the greatest influence in my life. Even though he has a very physically demanding career, he has the strongest work ethic of anyone that I know.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be? Why? Don Rickles because I love a good laugh.
6. Your first job was at a custard shop. What do you prefer – custard or ice cream? I prefer custard over ice cream because custard is creamier! (Editor’s note: I almost pulled his profile for this answer. Everyone’s answer should be ice cream – I have conflict of interest though since my husband’s first job was at DQ.)
7. What one word guides you? Attitude. I want to be happy and having a negative attitude gets in the way!